Saturday, August 24, 2013

I remembered!

I laid out the 88 blocks that I found earlier in the week. I need to make two more so I can have a 9x10 layout. I set the blocks on point. Then I looked at the alternate squares that were with the little blocks. When I spied them, I only saw neutral fabrics. But there are also dark squares. So I flipped half of the squares so that I'll have alternating light and dark columns. I'm sure I can find something in my closet for setting triangles and borders.

The only thing I can't remember is why I stopped working on this project. 




2 comments:

Paulette said...

I had to go back and forth to look at the previous post and this one, because they look so entirely different and gorgeous in this setting. That's going to be a great quilt!

Nancy said...

After P. August, above, commented about going to the previous post to look at the blocks, I had to do the same. It's amazing how simple, half-square triangles can become so much more with the right layout and setting. This will be a wonderful quilt.