Sunday, June 1, 2014

Reviving an old project.

I realized that I had 9 large scrappy blocks ready to assemble. They had been waiting for me for more than a year. I laid them out and remembered that I wanted to make three more blocks - I prefer rectangular quilts to square quilts. Don't ask me why, I can't explain it. 


So I'm digging in the closet for more fall scraps. I have piles to play with, these are my favorite quilty colors and my stash reflects that. 





Here's my design floor today. 

What are you working on?  Happy sewing!



3 comments:

Nancy said...

These blocks are fabulous. I've seen them before but hadn't taken the time to "decompose" them to figure out how they were made. Your photos shows the construction so clearly. I love the colors, too.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Hmmm......why, oh, why do I want to make every block I see?? What is the name of this one? Do you know?

Empty Closet Quilting said...

It's from Lily's quilts. It's called LynneBobSquarePants. Silly name, fun quilt! It's just a lot of 1/2 square triangles.