Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Inspiration

I have a Facebook friend who is incredibly encouraging.  His art is bright and engaging.  I'd like to encourage others to check it out.  Stucky Art is worth a look!  

And in the spirit of encouraging others, I'm challenging readers to leave positive comments on blogs or Facebook pages.  Kind words can mean so much to a creative spirit.

And in Stucky's honor, I am working with very colorful fabrics tonight.  They are a little more intense than my more traditional piecing, which usually has a white or cream background.  I think it's important (and fun!!) to shake up my style every now and then.




Ok, now that I see a photo of these blocks, I know that I want to add some more intense colors.  So I am headed to the closet for more reds, purples and blacks.


Happy sewing!  

No comments: